Solutions For Worker Safety And Situational Awareness
Industrial site officials are faced with ongoing worker safety challenges.
- Do you know where field operators are at all times?
- Can you quickly send help in an emergency situation?
- Can you account for all operators during an emergency?
- Can operators request assistance regardless of their location, indoors or out?
- What about ‘man-down’ alerting?
Further complicating the issue are outside contractors and visitors.
Given this complex environment, the industrial site challenge is to provide situation awareness of operators.
Through the use of vTrack™’s real-time GPS tracking technology, facility personnel and vehicles can be tracked with up to a 1 second rate. This system provides real-time geo-spatial data (location, heading and speed) for all vehicles and personnel and authorized visitors, which can be integrated with 3rd party Command and Control Systems.
- vTrack™ allows for the viewing of all personnel/vehicle activity.
- vTrack™ allows the end-user to setup Geo-Fences for real time alerting/notification.
- Uses License-Free Wireless Communication
- Easy Integration with 3rd Party Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Easy Integration with Video Management Systems (VMS) for automatic ‘Slew to Cue’
- No Recurring Costs
- Select Vehicles can be equipped with In-Vehicle Display for Real Time Asset Monitoring
- Each Person/Vehicle is Tagged for Easy Identification and includes Numerous Attributes, such as Panic and ‘Man-Down’, Speed and Heading.
- All Data is Saved for Forensic Review and Playback.
Other Industrial Site Applications
- Managing Access to or within Restricted Areas
- Electronic Escorting of Visitors
- Safety Monitoring of Vehicle Operations
- Situational Awareness of Emergency Response Teams
- Security Personnel Tracking